Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The enigmas of the day

Out of the blue, I suddenly felt that I’m very weak. In the corner, I sat, pondering about the things that have passed recently. One of those things was him... Crap, I really don’t want to put a lot of drama but the fiery sentiments kept coming. I wonder why I find it hard to talk to him or perhaps look at him whenever he’s there. I also find it quick to be atrocious in his presence. I hate it when I see him but I really feel contented in searching for him in the crowd. What this feeling’s called anyway?

A few moments later, my mind drifted for the next subject. We would be checking our test papers. HMMMMM… I mean MMMMMM… Look around burbies, there ARE tricksters in the midst. They may be an icon, a meek sheep or a critic or anybody else but The One who sees all we do knows that they are changing their answers. Well if not, they might have copied or asked or used a mirror just to satisfy their palpable blank items. Oh my gosh, what if they receive higher marks than those who are studying really hard… I mean, what if injustice rules over the truth? Here I am to act :))… Just wait for the phantom is lurking…

This day leaves me the image of the great unknown for love, academics as well as camaraderie. Gtg..I have to make my pot and research…

No comments:

Post a Comment