Friday, August 28, 2009

What becomes of the broken hearted?

Being heart broken is a thing anyone cannot eschew (unless you haven't experienced love at all or you're just so adaptive). In my intricate mind, there is this place called the land of tears wherein every color lost its hue and there's this heavy burden that settled in your heart. This the place that my mind goes whenever I feel this negative feeling. I kneel at the land's treacherous mud and fight against the cold shivering rain. All of these happen inside my head, causing my mood to be inconstant. But I really sing good whenever I feel down like this. I also have the tendency to help people with their problems from time to time. Nevertheless, I really don't want to feel this thing anymore. The problem is, I am the type of person who can't be moved in just a short period. I am a withstanding oasis in the middle of a dessert. No matter how impossible it seems, I keep going to follow my feelings of attraction to this person.

Sometimes, in this land, there are scavengers. They are the thoughts who feed upon the past things I consider unplesant and when these scavengers devour them, their stench really reminds me of their detail. They say I'm incapable of accepting the truth as well as moving on. That I'm stupid to have these feelings for him and Arghhh.... How I wish he would put up an end to this..


I continue to lament upon this sweetest mistake I made. I'm trapped in the land of tears, searching upon the portal that would transport me in this piece of heaven the successful ones experience when they're in lurv...

No comments:

Post a Comment